Top 10 reasons I sold ma spurs

Top 10 Reasons I Sold Ma Spurs

In reverse order:

10. Popped the back tire on my Harley while changing gears.

9. Squatted down to pick up a hammer and put a whole in my wallet

8. Soccer buddies were getting injured all the time

7. Tired of someone at the bank (haven't found out who yet) whistling Clint Eastwood theme song every time I walked in

6. Needed stitches after a mosquito bite on my calf

5. Wife told me to lose a little weight

4. Messed up my aerodynamics while long distance running

3. Messed up my hydrodynamics while swimming laps

2. It's not cool to be Clint Eastwood anymore

1. I sold ma horse

WPF

0 comments:


Copyright © 2008 - IntrAlia - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template